After seeing back to back IPO listing by Indian Companies. Now we have next in the list is the Bajaj Energy. The Bajaj Power has the complete ownership of 100% stake in the Bajaj Energy. And now it is thus planning to start its Bajaj Energy IPO Date 2021 for raising almost Rs. 5450 cr. by its initial share sale offer. Thus we will now talk more about the latest Bajaj IPO Listing, possible Bajaj Energy IPO Date 2021 and much more in this article. Let us know in the comments below regarding your thoughts on Bajaj Energy IPO Grey Market Premium.
Bajaj Energy IPO Date
Navigate To Content
- 1 Bajaj Energy IPO Date 2021
- 2 Bajaj Energy IPO Grey Market Premium
- 3 Bajaj Energy Ltd Profit and Assets
- 4 bajajenergy.com Ltd IPO GMP
- 5 Bajaj Energy IPO GMP
- 6 Bajaj Energy Ltd IPO Grey Market Premium GMP
- 7 Baja Energy Ltd IPO 2021 Date and GMP FAQ’s:
Bajaj Energy IPO Date 2021
The Lalitpur Power Gen Ltd. (LPGL) is a subsidiary of the Bajaj Energy group. Thus they believe in committing a safe and reliable energy production. Thus they are doing their bit of lowering its Carbon footprints as a means of sustainable development. Now they are meeting the country’s energy needs with its production of 1980 MW of power. And all this is proving to be quite efficient. With lowering its coal consumption for the generation of 1 unit of electricity. Therefore a total of 5 such plants are generating power continuously for meeting our energy needs.
Bajaj Energy IPO Grey Market Premium
The Bajaj Energy is the biggest Indian thermal power generating firms along with the Lalitpur Power Gen Ltd. Thus located in Uttar Pradesh it thus focuses on the thermal power plant operations. Therefore generating combined capacity of 450 MW in total. Along with this, in wakes of the 2nd wave of the Coronavirus. As the country faced the long shortage of the oxygen plants. Hence in order to deal with the oxygen inefficiency in Lalitpur district of Uttar Pradesh state. The Bajaj Energy group has thus initiated the manufacturing of the Oxygen plant in Lalitpur District.
Bajaj Energy Ltd Profit and Assets
Thus we will then now see the overall financial trends of the Bajaj group here to check its performance in past years.
|Years/ Particulars||31st March 2016||31st March 2017||March 31st, 2018|
|1. Total Assets Generated||Rs. 3590.04 cr.||Rs. 3684.10 cr.||Rs. 3474.16 cr.|
|2. Total Revenue Generated||Rs. 1407.10 cr.||Rs. 1405.88 cr.||Rs. 897 cr.|
|3. PAT (Profit after tax)||Rs. 102.84||Rs. 107.71 cr.||Rs. 3.40 cr.|
|Windows 11 Download (One Click)||Upgarde To Windows 11(5 Steps)|
|Cowin Registration (1 Click)||Covid Vaccination Certificate Download (Now)|
The Bajaj Energy which is thus located in UP. Has already submitted the DRHP or the Draft Red Herring Prospectus to the SEBI grp. This was already done by the 9th Apr, 2021. Now once the SEBI clears the way for the Bajaj’s DRHP. Then it will be thus eligible for the next step that is Bajaj Energy IPO 2021. Though currently we do not have any active information on the release of its IPO in the stock markets. However, we can expect it in next month. Till then we must wait till the Bajaj officials confirms the Bajaj Energy IPO Date 2021.
- Devyani IPO GMP Grey Market Premium
- Rolex Rings IPO Allotment Status
- Upcoming IPO August 2021
- Paytm IPO Date, Grey Market Premium
- Mobikwik IPO date, GMP
- Patanjali IPO Date, GMP
- Covid-19 Vaccine Certificate Whatsapp Download
bajajenergy.com Ltd IPO GMP
- To pre -pay or re- pay the outstanding borrowing amounts of the Bajaj Energy Group on consolidated basis.
- Thus with the IPO funds will then be used to buy almost 7 crores of the equity shares of the Lalitpur Power Generation Ltd.. From its Bajaj Hindustan Sugar and Power ventures for Rs. 4972 cr.
- Lastly to meet its corporate objectives in the upcoming financial years.
Bajaj Energy IPO GMP
- Country’s reliable fuel source.
- Bajaj Energy also has the long track of successfully running and thus financing its thermal power plants.
- The UP state’s biggest power supplier.
- Great team of efficient managers with long term vision of the company’s expansion in recent years.
- Strong hold and thus presence in Indian markets.
Bajaj Energy Ltd IPO Grey Market Premium GMP
|Name of the Company||Bajaj Energy Grp Ltd.|
|Opening date of Bajaj IPO||TBA Soon.|
|Closing date of Bajaj IPO||TBA Soon.|
|Bajaj Energy Ltd to be listed on||1. BSE (Bombay Stock Exchange).|
2. NSE (National Stock Ex.)
|Face Value of Bajaj Energy per share||Rs. 10 .|
|Bajaj Energy Issue size||5450 crore.|
|Fresh Issuance of||5150 crore.|
|Bajaj Energy Ltd. Offer for sale||300 crore.|
|Bajaj Energy Ltd. Site||https://www.bajajenergy.com/|
|Buyer Type||Percentage Offer||Allotment Basis|
|A. Qualified Buyer||50%||Equivalent|
|B. Non Qualified/ Institutional Buyer||15%||Equivalent.|
|C. Retail buyer||35%||It is thus based on the availability for each and every share holder.|
Baja Energy Ltd IPO 2021 Date and GMP FAQ’s:
The GMP of the Bajaj Energy Ltd. 2021 is at Rs. Zero (0).
To be announced soon. Let us wait when Bajaj group reveals the same.
once, Bajaj Energy Ltd IPO is out then we will disclose Bajaj Energy GMP.