DTE Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission 2021 process starting officially on dtemaharashtra.gov.in. Check DTE Maharashtra Registration Form 2021, DTE Maha Apply Online.
Maharashtra Department of Technical Education has not yet released an official notice on the release of Polytechnic Admission forms 2021. However, you can expect the forms in the coming weeks. Thus, we decided to talk about the Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission 2021.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission 2021
- 1.1 Maharashtra Polytechnic Diploma Registration Form 2021
- 2 DTE Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Form 2021 @ dtemaharashtra.gov.in
- 2.1 Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission Eligibility 2021
- 2.2 Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission 2021 Rank List
- 3 Links related to DTE Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission 2021
- 3.1 Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Form Process 2021 At dtemaharashtra.gov.in FAQs
Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission 2021
All the students of Maharashtra must be knowing that Maharashtra conducted Class 10 and 12 exams. Unlike many other state boards, DTE Maharashtra Board gave priority to the education and the future of the students of the state. As per the Maharashtra DTE Board, not conducting exams would have affected a lot many factors including their careers ahead. Since the exams got over in May 2021, the students can now expect the release of the Board results on the website.
The result declaration is important because on the basis of Class 10 and 12 results only, the Technical Board will start with the Polytechnic Admission procedure. Many of you may not be aware that the Department doesn’t conduct any written test for admissions. Students get admission on the basis of the merit that the Department prepares as per the number of seats. These admissions are for various state universities under the Department.
Maharashtra Polytechnic Diploma Registration Form 2021
Students, most likely, the Department will begin the admission procedure after the Board’s result declaration. Anyway, you can expect both of these by the end of June or in July 2021. In order to get admissions into the Diploma courses, you have to Maharashtra Polytechnic Registration Form 2021 for yourself and complete the DTE Maharashtra Polytechnic Diploma Application Form 2021 @ dtemaharashtra.gov.in. These admissions are divided into two streams. Stream I is for Diploma in Engineering/ Technology. While Stream II is for Diploma in Computer Applications and Business, and Diploma in Commercial Practice. Now, you can know the points related to the application process.
Mahajob Portal 2021: Registration
covid19.mhpolice.in e-Pass Registration
Maharashtra HSC Result 2021
Maharashtra Police Bharti 2021
DVET Maharashtra ITI 1st Merit List
Kerala Polytechnic Trial Allotment
Kerala Polytechnic Admission
- The applications will be submitted online.
- Once they are available, they can be filled for almost a month.
- Now, the DTE Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Form 2021 on dtemaharashtra.gov.in consists of details from your background to your education and communication address.
- No written test takes place. So, the result is based on merit.
- Apart from this, only one DTE Maharashtra Polytechnic Online Form 2021 @ dtemaharashtra.gov.in is allowed.
- Furthermore, the seats depending on the NCC quota, sports quota, government-aided/ non-aided programs, hearing-impaired candidates, and the polytechnics also.
DTE Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Form 2021 @ dtemaharashtra.gov.in
|Board||Department of Technical Education Maharashtra|
|DTE Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Form 2021 @ dtemaharashtra.gov.in||June 2021 Onwards (Probably)|
|Maharashtra Polytechnic Registration Date 2021||July 2021|
|Provisional Selection List||July 2021|
|Date to Object the List||July 2021|
|Round I||August 2021 Onwards|
|Final Merit List||August 2021|
|Reporting at Admission Centre||August 2021|
|Round 2||September 2021|
|Round 3||September 2021|
Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission Eligibility 2021
Now, we would like to let you know the eligibility that the Board requires. Once you read it, you will know what all the Department requires for admission.
- The applicant has to be an Indian citizen and a Maharashtra resident.
- It’s important for the candidate to complete Class 10/ 12 from Maharashtra institutions.
- Also, either of the parents of the candidate has to be in the Central/ State government or any Public Sector Undertaking or in Quasi-government organizations.
- In addition to this, the candidate should have cleared Class 10 or any other equivalent exam. He must have studied English, Mathematics, Science to be eligible for both Streams.
- If he has passed English and Mathematics, he is eligible for Stream II.
- One additional condition is that those who cleared the exam in more than two chances won’t be eligible for the admission procedure.
You can also check the reservation list here.
|Persons with Disabilities||5%|
|ITI/ KGCE Certificate||5%|
Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission 2021 Rank List
|Windows 11 Download (One Click)||Upgarde To Windows 11(5 Steps)|
|Cowin Registration (1 Click)||Covid Vaccination Certificate Download (Now)|
Candidates, on reading the above paragraphs you’d have known that the Department prepares the selection list based on the merit of students. Many students get their names on the first list. While the others find it in the second and the third list. For each list, you can follow the same steps.
- Go to the Maharashtra Department website.
- then, you will directly see the 1st 2nd 3rd rank list from time to time.
- Click on the link and you will be asked to log in.
- After successful login, you can check your name in the list.
- Finally, you can save it if your name is there.
Links related to DTE Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission 2021
|DTE Maharashtra Polytechnic Admission 2021||Will Start Soon|
Maharashtra Polytechnic Application Form Process 2021 At dtemaharashtra.gov.in FAQs
Yes, the residents need the Domicile certificate for admissions.
Yes, for the quota, the Department will ask for proof of Disability during the process.
Yes, there are possibilities of the process starting in July 2021.