Janani Suraksha Yojana Registration Form PDF is available to download on this page. check Nhp.gov.in JSY Hosiptal List 2021 and total JSY Amount of incentives allocated.
In India every minute a baby dies due to pre- maturity and neonatal infections. 46% of all maternal deaths happen during labour or within 24 hours of birth. This can be prevented. And Janani Suraksha Yojana (JSY) is a way forward in that direction. The National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) initiated the JSY to safeguard the mother and child during and after pregnancy.
The objective is to reduce the maternal and neo-natal mortality by promoting institutional delivery among the poor pregnant women across the country. This scheme started in 2005 and is 100% funded by the central government. Read along the article to find how to register for the JSY and avail the incentives and safeguard all the mothers and babies of the country.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Janani Suraksha Yojana Registration Form
- 2 Important points of Janani Suraksha Yojana Maximum Amount
- 3 Janani Suraksha Yojana JSY Amount
- 4 How to Register for Janani Suraksha Yojana Form PDF
- 5 nhp.gov.in JSY Registration Form PDF
- 6 Links for Janani Suraksha Yojana Form PDF and Hospital List
- 7 FAQs on Janani Suraksha Yojana JSY Hospital List 2021
Janani Suraksha Yojana Registration Form
Janani Suraksha Yojana was launched in the year 2005 to safeguard poor pregnant women. The scheme is being implemented well in all the states and UTs. This is a 100% centrally sponsored scheme. This also provides cash assistance for delivery and post delivery care to both mother and child. The accredited social health activist (ASHA) acts as a link to help women avail the scheme benefits. In some states Anganwadi workers (AWW) also Janani Suraksha Yojana Registration Form the link.
Important points of Janani Suraksha Yojana Maximum Amount
- The Janani Suraksha Yojana focuses on poor women. The women belonging to low institutional delivery rates states are given preference. These states include, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Bihar, etc.
- The scheme provides for the accredited social health activist (ASHA) who act as a link between poor women and government. The ASHA helps the women tp avail the scheme benefits.
- In High performing States, the BPL card is a necessity to avail the benefits of the JSY.
- If the women belongs to the area where the BPL card is not issued or updated, she will have to get a certification of poor and needy status from the local panchayat.
- In case the women goes to a private institute for deliver, whole cash incentive will be paid to her in one go.
Janani Suraksha Yojana JSY Amount
Given below in the table are the details about the incentives that the poor pregnant will be receiving. The table also includes the details about the incentives that the ASHA workers will receive. The Table is divided into two parts. The first table is for the incentive distribution in the Rural areas.
|CATEGORY||Mother’s package||ASHA’s package||TOTAL|
The next table given below is for the incentive distribution in the Urban areas.
|CATEGORY||Mother’s package||ASHA’s package||TOTAL|
The above distribution of cash is funded 100% by the central government. The incentives are given in cash Janani Suraksha Yojana Registration Form. These amount details are for a single delivery.
How to Register for Janani Suraksha Yojana Form PDF
Janani Suraksha Yojana is a safe motherhood intervention under the National Rural Health Mission (NRHM). The JSY scheme was launched on 12th of April, 2005 by the then prime minister.
|Windows 11 Download (One Click)||Upgarde To Windows 11(5 Steps)|
|Cowin Registration (1 Click)||Covid Vaccination Certificate Download (Now)|
This scheme has been running successfully in all the states and union territories of the country. The scheme has helped lakhs of women across country to avail incentives for pre and post pregnancy expenses. India has made tremendous progress in the reduction of newborn mortality rates.
nhp.gov.in JSY Registration Form PDF
- Enter the official website of JSY scheme at nhp.gov.in. The link for the same is given in the table above.
- Before applying, read the details about the scheme. Some of the important details are given in this very article. Read and discover.
- For more details the link has been provided in the table above. Access them from the Janani Suraksha Yojana Details section.
- Once fully aware, start the registration.
- In the website nhp.gov.in, enter the LOGIN section.
- Now enter the REGISTER section.
- For those who have already registered, SIGN IN using details.
- Enter all the necessary details.
- Upload the required documents in original scanned Janani Suraksha Yojana Registration Form.
- You are now registered.
- Save the details for future reference.
Links for Janani Suraksha Yojana Form PDF and Hospital List
|Official website of NRHM nhp.gov.in|
(National Rural Health Mission)
|Janani Suraksha Yojana Details||check here|
|Registration Link for JSY||open here|
|NRHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2021 CHO Staff||UP NHM CHO Online Form 2021 upnrhm.gov.in|
FAQs on Janani Suraksha Yojana JSY Hospital List 2021
We have written down all the details on how to register point wise. Scroll up and find out the details. Also, read the PDF carefully. We have provided the link to it as well.
If you are already registered in the website nhp.gov.in, you can SIGN IN by entering the details. You can avail the benefits after logging in. The details of the whole procedure are explained above. Important links are also attached in the table above for your easy access.
The incentives vary as per the location of the beneficiary. It is different for rural and urban areas. All the details are well split up in the tables above. Scroll up and find answers to your questions.
upnrhm.gov.in is the official website to apply for JSY hospital Yojana