The Directorate of Education, Delhi conducts the NMMS test every year to provide the candidates with scholarships. For this year, because of the pandemic, the applications are delayed. However, now the applications can be available by August 2021. Then, the candidates can fill the forms and sit for the test. In this post, we shall tell you more about the NMMS Scholarship 2021 Registration Form.
National Scholarship Portal Application Form 2021, schoalships.gov.in Apply Online, Check NMMS Scholarship Portal Registration Form 2021.
NMMS Scholarship 2021 Registration Form
The National Means cum Merit Scholarship is usually conducted in November every year for the students who are in Class VIII. These students should be in government schools or in aided schools for the scholarship test. Ministry of Human Resource Development sponsors the examination. The students who apply for the scholarship test have to follow the requirements of the examination authority. Only those who qualify for the application can sit for the exam. Then, the government provides scholarships to the students who clear the test. The scheme is a centrally sponsored scheme to financially support studious and meritorious students. However, these students have to be from economically weaker sections to gain the benefits of the scheme. Talking about the scholarship, the government provides Rs. 12,000 annually to the students. Each year, the government distributes approximately 100,000 scholarships.
scholarships.gov.in Apply Online
National Scholarship Pre Post Matric Application Form 2021
To avail of the benefits of the Scholarship, the students have to give two exams, especially students of classes 9 to 12. They appear for two selection tests to get the benefits. With the help of the test, every year, the government provides around 100,000 scholarships at Rs. 12,000 per annum. Here, the students get Rs. 1,000 per month after qualifying for the exam. Once the students clear the exam, the government pays the family with the money through SBI accounts. Also, the students receive it through Public Financial Management System (PFMS). Here, every State and Union Territory has enrolments based on the population. Furthermore, the student has to renew the scholarship every year till senior classes.
scholarships.gov.in Application Form 2021
|Test||National Means cum Merit Scholarship (NMMS)|
|Application Forms||August 2021 (Probably)|
|Admit Card||October 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Exam Date||November 2021 (Tentatively)|
|Result||January 2021 (Probably)|
Eligibility for NMMS Test 2021
Candidates, we know that many of you must be awaiting the application forms for the test now. Also, you must be preparing for the test now. In the coming month or probably by the end of August 2021. Now that the forms will be available soon, you can check the eligibility for the test.
- The student should complete Class 7 with 50% and 55% marks as per the category and should be studying in Class 8.
- It is very important that the income of the family should be Rs. 1.5 lakh or less annually.
- Also, the government provides the scholarship only to Indian students.
- Other than this, the students have to clear NMMS 2021.
Now, it’s important to know that a few students will not be able to sit for the exam.
- Those students who are studying in KVS, NVS, Sainik Schools will not be able to apply for the Schoalrship exam.
- Also, the students of boarding schools and residential schools will also not be able to apply.
Furthermore, for the 2021 test, there are possibilities of additions in the eligibility.
- For Class 10 and 12 students, it is important to clear the previous class with 50% and 55% respectively.
- For those who secure 60% and more in Class 10, th scholarship continues.
National Merit Scholarship 2021 Application
Now, we would like to tell you the application process to be able to apply for the scholarship test that will take place in the coming months.
- You have to visit the Scholarships website, at first, i.e. scholarships.gov.in.
- There, from the homepage, you have to select the New Registration option.
- When the new page appears, you have to read all the instructions that are available on the screen.
- Once you read them, you are ready to move ahead.
- Then, you have to tick on the Understanding below and go to the click button.
- Now, the new page that appears in front has empty spaces to be filled by the applicant.
- You have to enter Domicile state, email ID, type of scheme, name of the applicant, category, gender, birth date, IFSC code, etc.
- After that, check the page and then submit the page to complete the application.
Other than this, you will also be able to submit the form offline.
- For this, the candidate has to visit the scholarship website.
- After going to the NMMS link, you have to download the form.
- This form is available to you in PDF format.
- From there, take its hardcopy and fill it up.
- After that, you have to attach the documents that the authorities require and submit these to the respective authorities.
|Windows 11 Download (One Click)||Upgarde To Windows 11(5 Steps)|
|Cowin Registration (1 Click)||Covid Vaccination Certificate Download (Now)|
Whatsapp Download Covid-19 vaccine certificate
Links Related to NMMS Scholarship Test Registration Form Apply Online 2021
|NMMS Scholarship Registration Form 2021||Will be Announced|
NMMS Scholarship Test Registration Form 2021 FAQs
If one has any problem while applying for the scholarship test or any other process, where should we contact?
In case of any problem because of the application or any other process, you can contact at 01206619540 or at [email protected]
Does the candidate have to carry the State Domicile to apply online?
Yes, since the scholarship seats depend on the state population, the candidate has to carry his State Domicile.
Can KVS, NVS, Sainik School, or Boarding School students apply for the scholarship?
No, these students cannot apply for the Scholarship test 2021.
What is the official website to NMMS Scholarship Test Registration 2021?