Punjab Police has released a notification for the recruitment of Sub Inspector posts. The notification consists of all details related to the recruitment. These include vacancies, eligibility, pattern, physical test requirements, etc. To make reading easier for you, we have mentioned the Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021. Check PP Sub Inspector Notification PDF 2021, PP SI Apply Online 2021. You can read much of the information in this article.
Today’s Update: PP Sub Inspector Recruitment Application Form 2021 has been started from today 6th July 2021 4 PM Onward. last date to Apply for Punjab Police Sub Inspector Recruitment is 27 July 2021. All the interested candidates can scroll down below to get Punjab Police SI Apply Online Link.
Only Few Days left to fill up PP SI Online Form 2021, kindly fill fast before last date 27th July 2021 ends.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 PP Sub Inspector Vacancies and Eligibility 2021
- 1.1.1 Age Limit:
- 1.1.2 Educational Qualifications:
- 1.2 PP SI Recruitment Examination Pattern 2021
- 1.3 Punjab Police SI Application Process 2021
- 1.1 PP Sub Inspector Vacancies and Eligibility 2021
- 2 Links For Punjab Police SI Notification 2021
- 2.1 PP SI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online FAQs
Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021
The Punjab Police has officially announced the recruitment notification for the SI posts. Now that the notification is out, you soon apply for these posts on the website. The notification also talks about the dates of the written exam. These dates are from 17th August to 31st August 2021. Now that you know that the exam is less than two months away, you can expect the release of applications within this week. After the applications are over, the authorities will start preparing the admit cards and other exam-related work, so that the exam can take place properly. Talking about the SI posts, the authorities have released these posts in four cadres. These cadres are District, Armed Police, Intelligence, and Investigation. Thus, those who wish to apply for the post can read the following details here and clear their doubts.
PP Sub Inspector Vacancies and Eligibility 2021
All the interested candidates who are willing to apply for the upcoming SI posts with Punjab Police must be aware of everything related to the recruitment. First of all, we would like to start with the vacancies and the eligibility. In fact, these are the first factors that a candidate checks for in the notification.
Punjab Police Constable Recruitment 2021
Punjab Anganwadi Recruitment 2021
NHM Punjab Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
Punjab Patwari Admit Card 2021
|Sub Inspector (District Police Cadre)||87|
|Armed Police Cadre Sub Inspector||97|
|Sub Inspector (Investigation Cadre)||289|
|Sub Inspector (Intelligence Cadre)||87|
The first thing to check on the notification eligibility is the age requirement. Here, you can read that. The candidate has to be from 18 years to 28 years, as of 1st January 2021. Other than this, the candidates, have some relaxation.
- SC/ ST/ BC candidates get a relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit.
- For the Ex-servicemen candidates, the government provides 3 years upper age extension, and service years in the Defence Forces.
- Now, for the government employees (state or central), the authorities give them 5 years and should be below 33 years of age.
- District Cadre, Armed Police Cadre, and Investigation Cadre- The candidate has to have a graduation degree from a recognized university.
- Intelligence Cadre- Here are three options of requirements
- A graduate candidate should have an ‘O’ level certificate from the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) in Information Technology.
- Any graduate in Computer Science or Computer Applications or IT can apply.
- Lastly, candidates of B.Sc./ B.Tech./ B.E. in IT or CSE or CE or Data Science, Computer Networking, or BCA can apply. In fact, candidates of PG Diploma in Computer Applications can also apply.
PP SI Recruitment Examination Pattern 2021
Candidates, now that you have read the eligibility and the vacancies above, you should now check the examination pattern. While talking about patterns, you must know that the recruitment process involves stages. There are two written tests, i.e. Paper I and Paper-II. Then, a Physical Screening Test is conducted for males and females. Now, you can check these in detail here.
Paper I- This paper totals 400 marks and has topics from subjects General Awareness, Punjabi, and Quantitative Aptitude and Numerical Skills.
Paper-II- This paper again totals 400 marks and here the subjects are Logical & Analytical Reasoning Data Interpretation, Digital Literacy & Awareness, and English.
Now, after the written tests, the authorities conduct the Screening test. Here, the candidates have to remember that the Screening test varies for the District & Armed Police cadres. On the other hand, the Intelligence and Investigation cadres have separate requirements. To know these Screening test requirements, you can check the notification on the website. From the notification, you can also read the topics of the subjects included in the syllabus.
Punjab Police SI Application Process 2021
|Windows 11 Download (One Click)||Upgarde To Windows 11(5 Steps)|
|Cowin Registration (1 Click)||Covid Vaccination Certificate Download (Now)|
From the paragraphs above, you have read the selection procedure, the pattern, eligibility, etc. Now, once all the details have been read properly, the next and the most important is the application process. Until you apply online, there’s no point in being eligible for the said posts. Thus, one has to follow the application steps carefully, so that the application is submitted properly.
- Go to the Punjab Police Recruitment website, i.e. punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Now, this is important recruitment, so you will find it easily on the homepage only.
- On landing on the homepage, go to the latest information and you will find the link.
- Click on the link and the notification will open up.
- Give it a read and then, move to the application.
- Here, you have to provide the details that are required for the exam.
- On providing the written details, the candidates have to upload the scanned images of photographs and other documents.
- Now comes the fee submission section. The candidates have to pay the fee based on their categories.
- Finally, they can preview the form and submit. They can also keep a soft copy with them.
Links For Punjab Police SI Notification 2021
|PP SI Apply Online 2021:||Click Here To Apply|
|Punjab Police SI Official Advertisement||Download PDF|
|How To Fill Application Form||Download PDF|
|Registration Link||Click Here To Register|
|Login Link||Click Here To Login|
|Punjab Police SI Notification PDF 2021||Download PDF|
|Punjab Police SI Recruitment 2021||Available Today|
PP SI Recruitment 2021 Apply Online FAQs
Yes, the notification consists of the pattern, the subjects, and the very topics that the exam will have.
Yes, the Screening test for these posts varies, so it’s better to check it in the notification.
Yes, both men and women have to run for the Screening Test to get the job.