Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Corona Sahayata Yojana 2021 available to check on cmrelief.rajasthan.gov.in. cmrelief.rajasthan.gov.in Relief Fund Rajasthan Online.
During the second consecutive year of the pandemic, the Rajasthan government has announced relief packages for the affected families. In this, the Rajasthan government focuses on the widows and the children affected due to Covid-19. Since we are talking about relief packages, we shall let you know about the Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Corona Sahayata Yojana 2021.
Navigate To Content
- 1 Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Corona Sahayata Yojana 2021
- 1.1 jalkalyanyojana.rajasthan.gov.in Covid-19 Reliefs
- 1.2 Rajasthan Chief Minister Covid-19 Relief Package for Children
- 1.3 Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Corona Sahayata Yojana for Widows 2021
- 2 Links Related to Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Corona Sahayata Yojana 2021
- 2.1 Rajasthan Government Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Sahayata Yojana 2021 FAQs
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Corona Sahayata Yojana 2021
It is not hidden that the pandemic has affected many families. The second wave just elevated the already ongoing problems and griefs. So many families have lost their elders, sons, and wives. In some of these families, the only bread-earners lost their battle to the deadly virus. This has left the people behind them helpless whose only hope seemed to be the government. A much worse scenario came into play during the second wave where children lost both their parents to Covid-19, with no one to look after them. There have been cases in the news where organizations and governments asked families to consider adoption to help such children. Considering the seriousness of the matter, the central government announced relief packages for orphaned children and widows. Following this, state governments like Rajasthan also decided to help the affected people in the best possible way.
jalkalyanyojana.rajasthan.gov.in Covid-19 Reliefs
Like many state governments, the Rajasthan government has also come up with certain relief packages for the public. This surely is a great help for the sufferers in the state. Hundreds of women are widowed with no source of money to feed their families. Children have been orphaned with no one to look after. This has made them drop their studies and this puts their future at a stake. To prevent such happenings, the Rajasthan government announced two schemes earlier in June 2021. One was for the orphan children due to the second wave of the pandemic. While the first one was for the widows during the second wave of the pandemic. The details of both these packages can also be checked on the jalkalyan.rajasthan.gov.in website. Also, to help you know it easily, we have mentioned both these packages here in this post.
Rajasthan Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
Raj SSO ID Registration
Rajasthan Police Constable Recruitment
Mukhyamantri Anuprati Coaching Yojana
Rajasthan Voter List 2021
Rajasthan Chief Minister Covid-19 Relief Package for Children
As mentioned above, we have seen many children who have lost both their parents due to the virus. In such conditions, their health and future get largely affected. To help such children and to prevent their futures from getting affected, the government has announced a relief package. The details of the relief package for the children are given below.
- An emergency amount of Rs. 1 Lakh to orphan girls and boys is announced.
- In addition to this, the government has mentioned that till the child is 18 years old, he will receive Rs. 2500 every month.
- And, once he is 18 years old, he will receive a collective amount of Rs. 5 Lakhs.
- Furthermore, to complete school till Class 12, the government will pay fees for hostels and schools.
- Moreover, to the students who are studying in colleges, the government will foster getting stays in NGOs and other hostels under the authorized departments.
- Also, for college-going students, the government provides Ambedkar DBT Voucher Scheme.
- Lastly, under the Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana, the government helps the youngsters in getting preference in jobs.
Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Corona Sahayata Yojana for Widows 2021
|Windows 11 Download (One Click)||Upgarde To Windows 11(5 Steps)|
|Cowin Registration (1 Click)||Covid Vaccination Certificate Download (Now)|
All of us know that the second wave of the pandemic was more deadly and has caused more deaths around the world. In these deaths, a lot of families lost their bread-earners and the women became widows. In such a scenario, the Rajasthan government announced a relief package for the widows in the state to manage the household and other responsibilities.
- The widows will receive an ex gratia amount of Rs. 1 Lakh.
- In addition to this, these women will receive Rs. 1500 as pension each month. This is valid for women of all ages if she’s a widow cause of the pandemic.
- Moreover, for children of widows, the government has announced Rs. 1000 per child per month. Also, the government will pay for the school uniforms, course books Rs. 2000 per year.
Links Related to Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Corona Sahayata Yojana 2021
|Rajasthn CM Relief Fund||Visit Here|
|Urban Application Rajasthan||Check Here|
|Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Relief Package||Click Here|
Rajasthan Government Mukhyamantri Covid-19 Sahayata Yojana 2021 FAQs
The name of the scheme for the benefit of orphan children during the pandemic is Mukhyamantri Corona Bal Kalyan Yojana.
Yes, the government has announced a relief package for the women of the state who have been widowed because of the virus.
Yes, in the recent data, there has been a decrease in the cases of infection in the state.