All the interested candidates will be able to access the TS ITI Application Form 2021 @ iti.telangana.gov.in here on nhmpunjab website. Also, you can get other information like the TS ITI examination Online Form 2021 from the website at iti.telangana.gov.in. Telangana ITI Online Form 2021 are starting soon, date is updated below. Telangana state is going to start registration forms for ITI admissions on iti.telangana.gov.in.
Navigate To Content
- 1 TS ITI Application Form 2021
- 1.1 iti.telangana.gov.in Application Form 2021: Events
- 1.2 Telangana ITI Online Form 2021
- 2 TS ITI Application Form 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- 2.1 TS ITI Application Form 2021: Steps To Follow
- 3 Links For TS ITI Online Application Form 2021 @ iti.telangana.gov.in
- 3.1 TS ITI Application Form 2021 @ iti.telangana.gov.in: FAQs
TS ITI Application Form 2021
You must be knowing that for this year, ITI Telangana will start the application process in the coming time. You can expect these forms to be out by June 2021. Before starting the applications, the Board will release notification on the application process 2021. On which the dates of the application process will be mentioned. Also, the notification will consist of the eligibility criteria, which usually remains the same.
Therefore, you can read the TS ITI Eligibility Criteria 2021 in this article and you will know if you are eligible to apply. However, you can also check it on the official notification, when it releases. We would suggest you get the idea of this article, so you know what to do when the application process starts.
iti.telangana.gov.in Apply Now
iti.telangana.gov.in Application Form 2021: Events
Candidates, we told above about the probability of ITI Telangana releasing the TS ITI application form 2021. You can expect these forms by June 2021 (tentatively). These forms will then last till July 2021 (tentatively). Then, when all the interested candidates have filled in the application form, the Department will prepare the merit list. This merit list consists of names of candidates who get a go-ahead for the next step of the admission process. Then, they have to present documents to the Department. After all these formal processes, the candidates get admission into ITI Telangana.
Here, you will get to read about the application process 2021, the events, and dates, the eligibility criteria, etc. Therefore, you must check this page once before reading the official notification, which will be out in some time. This will give you clarity on many things. Also, you must know that the admission process is merit-based and the candidates can be selected on whatever basis the Department decides. So, you must be ready with the necessary documents.
Telangana ITI Online Form 2021
|Department||Industrial Training Institute|
|Short Form||ITI, Telangana|
|Authority Responsible||Department of Employment and Training, Telangana|
|TS ITI Application Form 2021||August 2021 (tentatively)|
|Course Duration||1 to 2 years|
|Online Notification||July 2021 (tentatively)|
|TS ITI Application Form 2021 Availability||Julu 2021 to August 2021 (tentatively)|
|Merit List 2021||August 2021 (tentatively)|
|Admission||August 2021 (tentatively)|
|Classes||September 2021 (tentatively)|
Events for Admissions
TS ITI Application Form 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates, now that you know the probable dates for the application form process, you can now proceed to the eligibility criteria. This paragraph will give you an understanding of the eligibility that the Technical Department wants from the candidates. However, in the official notification, this information will be present. But, knowing it in advance can help you in knowing about the procedure.
- The interested candidate must be at least 14 years old, as of August 1, 2021.
- Also, he must have completed 8th or 10th Board classes from a recognized institute or board to be eligible for the Diploma admissions.
TS ITI Application Form 2021: Steps To Follow
|Windows 11 Download (One Click)||Upgarde To Windows 11(5 Steps)|
|Cowin Registration (1 Click)||Covid Vaccination Certificate Download (Now)|
Candidates, you have read the basic eligibility that the department requires above. To get the detailed eligibility, you have to wait for the release of the notification. However, once the notification is out, the Department will also start the TS ITI application form 2021 process. When that is done, you will be able to fill in the form. For that, you can take the help of the points below.
- Go and visit the website of ITI Telangana, which is iti.telangana.gov.in.
- You have to look for the link on ITI Telangana admissions 2021.
- Once you get the link, you will see the instructions on it.
- After reading the instructions, you have to click on the next button to move ahead.
- Then, you have to register by providing the information on the page.
- Here, you will provide your name, address, family information, educational details, etc.
- Then, after the registration, you will move to the iti.telangana.gov.in application form 2021 process.
- Here, you will fill in the basic information and proceed.
- Next, you will have to upload the documents that the department asks for.
- Then, you have to check the information that you have provided before moving ahead.
- Lastly, you have to pay the application fee.
- Finally, your application form 2021 is complete. You can take a preview of the application and save it.
Links For TS ITI Online Application Form 2021 @ iti.telangana.gov.in
|TS ITI Application Form 2021||Will be Available Soon|
|Official Website||Visit Here|
TS ITI Application Form 2021 @ iti.telangana.gov.in: FAQs
Yes, you will get the option of selecting the ITI and Trade courses while applying for the ITI TS admission process 2021. Seats are allotted on this basis only.
Yes, the department can cancel the application forms 2021 of the candidates in these cases. If the TS ITI application form 2021 is incomplete, he has provided incorrect information, is not eligible to proceed ahead, has failed to upload required documents, and has not given online options.
Yes, the Department keeps reservation criteria for the candidates applying for the admission process. These vary each year and the department will notify on this.
The ITI TS has many types of courses. These are Engineering courses- Instrument Mechanic, Welder, Foundryman, Carpenter, Draughtsman, Mechanic Auto Body Repair, Fitter, Turner, etc. On the other hand, the Department has Non-Engineering Courses- Hospital Housekeeping, Stenographer, Dress-making, Dental Laboratory Technician, Driver cum Mechanic, etc.