The government of Uttar Pradesh provides scholarships to the students who qualify for the scholarship program. There are various types of scholarships available with the Department. The students have to select as per their needs and eligibility. In this post, we shall tell you about the UP Scholarship Status 2021, so that you can check your status after the application ends. This will help you in knowing if you can get the scholarship.
Check PFMS Scholarship Payment Status 2021 is available to check at scholarship.up.gov.in and pfms.nic.in. Check UP Scholarship Status 2021 for Pre and Post Matric Exams.
Navigate To Content
- 1 UP Scholarship Status 2021
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Application Status 2021
- 2 scholarship.up.gov.in Status Check 2021
- 2.1 Application Status Check UP Pre/ Post Scholarship 2021
- 3 PFMS Scholarship Payment Status Check
- 3.1 Saksham UP Scholarship Portal Status Check 2021
- 4 Links Related to Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Application 2021
- 4.1 UP Scholarship Status Check 2021 FAQs
UP Scholarship Status 2021
Every year, the deserving students of the state receive scholarships and fee reimbursements from the government. So far, the government has not updated the dates of the applications for the current session. Through this, the students will be able to get information regarding the application acceptance. The Scholarship program is a big step by the UP government, as it helps a large number of socially and backward students. Furthermore, the scholarship presents options in front of the students to pursue higher education and design their future. UP government provides scholarships in two forms, Pre-matric and Post-matric. While the former is for Classes 9 and 10, the latter is for Classes 11 and 12.
scholarship.up.gov.in Status Check
Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Application Status 2021
We told you that the students who qualify for the scholarships are the ones who are found eligible. The first requirement, however, is that the students should be from financially weaker backgrounds. Then, when the students apply for the scholarships, they don’t have to pay any fee for the application. Also, female students are also eligible for these scholarships. In this post, we shall tell you the basic eligibility that remains the same and the processes to check the status.
NMMS Scholarship 2021 Registration Form
Sonu Sood Scholarship 2021 Apply Online
Talking about the eligibility, the students should know that they have to be from Uttar Pradesh only. Also, the students should be studying in school or college, or any other institution. Now, for the Pre-matric Scholarship (Class 9 and 10), the student should have completed the previous class. That means Class 8 should be complete for the Class 9 scholarship and Class 9 should be complete for Class 10. Similarly, for Post-matric scholarship, the Class 11 students should complete Class 10, and the ones in Class 12 should complete Class 11. Furthermore, for the Dashmottar scholarship, the students should be in Diploma, Undergraduate, or Post-graduate courses.
scholarship.up.gov.in Status Check 2021
|Application Forms||July till December 2021|
|Error Correction||Till three days after the last date|
|Hard copy Submission||Till six days after the last date|
|Application Verification||Till December 2021|
|Application Non-renewal||September- November 2021|
|Category-wise Verification||Till December 2021|
|PFMS Data||December 2021|
|Scholarship Approval||Till January|
|Demand for Renewal||Till January|
Pre-matric and Post-matric Scholarship Timeline Tentative
Application Status Check UP Pre/ Post Scholarship 2021
Students, we told you that with the help of the online portal, you will be able to check your status. Here, we shall tell you the methods through which you can know how to check the status. Once you apply for the scholarships based on the government notifications, you can use any of the below-mentioned ways to check your status on the scholarship.
PFMS Scholarship Payment Status Check
One of the ways is to use the Public Finance Management System (PFMS) to check application status. It is one of the easiest ways to go through the process. Just read the PFMS steps below.
Pfms.nic.in Payment Status
- Go to the website of PFMS portal, i.e. pfms.nic.in or on scholarship.up.gov.in.
- As soon as you are on the homepage, go to the Know Your Payments option.
- Now, the portal will present a new page. Here, the student has to enter the Bank account number, bank name, confirm the number, and verify the code on the screen.
- Then, go to the search button on the screen.
- In case, the information is correct, you will see the application status page on the screen.
- Here, you just have to click on the Download option on the PDF to get the status.
- However, if the information is inorrect, at the end of the page you will see ‘No Results Found’ statement.
Saksham UP Scholarship Portal Status Check 2021
|Windows 11 Download (One Click)||Upgarde To Windows 11(5 Steps)|
|Cowin Registration (1 Click)||Covid Vaccination Certificate Download (Now)|
Another portal is the SAKSHAM portal which is the official UP scholarship portal.
scholarship.up.gov.in Status Check
- Go to the website scholarship.up.gov.in.
- The homepage screen has many options in the horizontal bar.
- You have to opt for the Status option there and go to the application status in the option.
- Now, you have to enter the registration number, along with birth date.
- FInally, you have to go to the search button and you will see the application status open on the screen.
- Now, you can take the printout of the page after downloading it.
Links Related to Uttar Pradesh Scholarship Application 2021
|UP Scholarship 2021 Pre/ Post Matric||Apply Here|
|UP Scholarship Status 2021||Check Here|
|PFMS Payment Status Check||Check Here|
|Track NSP Payment Status||Check Here|
UP Scholarship Status Check 2021 FAQs
In order to apply for the UP Scholarship, one has to go to the SAKSHAM portal and click on the scholarship they wish to apply for and then, follow all the necessary steps.
Now, the authorities don’t charge any application fee for the scholarship from the students.
It is important that the annual family income of the applicant be below Rs. 1 lakh.